Tuesday, February 17, 2015

BRRRRRRR....

     It took a while longer than last year, but the hellish cold has returned with a vengeance. Good ol' Rex block is going to keep things stuck for a while. Here's hoping the late start doesn't mean an even later start to spring than last year. Not that we had a transitional season last year. I think we can say we went from winter, to 3 months of really weak summer (at least for the northeast) and on to fall.
     This semester, I'm taking field production. It's a class where we, as students, create news packages from the field, rather than a studio. Of course, I'm making a story about the return of icy/snowy hell for 2015. I will share the finished package here if possible. I'm also taking Earth Science as a gen ed. I'm enjoying it a great deal so far... but that's kind of expected from a nature-addict like myself. It's a pre req for meteorology, which I plan to take the next semester it's offered in.
     I really need to keep this updated better. To close, here's a little gag cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment